Consistent with the Special Character of the College, preference is given to families with an established connection with the Catholic Church and in accordance with the revised guidelines approved by the Catholic Bishops of New Zealand in 2003. For more details, please see our Enrolment page.
Online Enrolment Applications
Enrolment for 2023 Boarders is now open.
Along with the Online Application, there are several supporting documents required in order to complete an enrolment application. These documents include:
- Preference of Enrolment Certificate (signed by your Parish Priest)
- Family Information Form
- Student Profile
- Student Health Record (including an Immunisation Certificate from your GP, Plunket book is not sufficient)
- Contract for Boarding
You will also be required to submit (as PDF) a copy of the following:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (preferable) or Passport (current as at 2022)
- Copy of New Zealand Residency or Work Permit (if applicable)
- Copy of the most recent full school report
- Educational Psychology Report, or similar (if applicable)
- Immunisation Certificate from your GP (Plunket book not accepted)
We appreciate the decision on boarding is something not to be taken lightly, and expect families to have a healthy curiosity of what it would be like. We also understand there may be many questions you or your son will have. We invite you to please get in touch with our Deputy Headmaster Boarding, Mr Sean Bristow (09) 529 3660 ext 850, who will be able to provide you with more detail and specific information to help answer your questions.